| Episode 9:|
Chiaki Hoshinomori and Account Hack
|Rōmaji||Hoshinomori Chiaki to Akaunto Hakku|
|Ending Theme||"Koi no Prologue*"|
|Original Air Date||September 7, 2017|
|Erogamer and Watching Mode / Gamers and Half their Life Game||Gamers and Next Stage|
Chiaki Hoshinomori and Account Hack (星ノ守千秋とアカウントハック, Hoshinomori Chiaki to Akaunto Hakku) is the ninth episode of the Gamers! anime series, first broadcast on September 7, 2017.
Short Summary Edit
- Feeling conflicted about her recent revelation, Chiaki goes to the convenience store and comes across Keita, who left his train pass behind the previous night. Upon returning to her apartment, Chiaki accidentally shows Keita her computer and phone linking her to Nobe and Mono and, in her panic, claims that Konoha is the one behind both of those aliases. While feeling something amiss about this reveal, Keita comes across Konoha as she goes to meet up with Chiaki, who receives a strange call from Tasuku that the others interpret as a confession.
Detailed Summary Edit
By order of appearance:
Major Events Edit
- Chiaki has developed romantic feelings for Keita after her discovery in the previous episode.
- Chiaki makes her sister pretend to be "Mono" (Chiaki's name while playing games) and "Nobe" (Chiaki's name as a game developer) after Keita nearly discovers the truth.
- Keita learns of Konoha's like of erotic games but is told to keep her activities secret.
- Tasuku sends Chiaki a message which causes a misunderstanding for all.
- As of the moment, this is the only episode that Karen Tendō did not make an appearance.
- Famitsu magazines can be seen inside Chiaki's room and at the convenience store.
- Friend Mart, the convenience store that Chiaki went, is heavily based on FamilyMart, one of the largest convenience store chains in Japan which has many branches in Asia and the United States.
- On the endcard, Karen is shown playing with a Nintendo Switch Pro controller.