| Episode 12:|
Gamers and Billing System Talk
|Rōmaji||Gēmāzu to Kakin Tōku|
|Ending Theme||"Fight on!"|
|Original Air Date||September 28, 2017|
|Gamers and Youth Continue||n/a|
Gamers and Billing System Talk (ゲーマーズと課金トーク, Gēmāzu to Kakin Tōku) is the twelfth and final episode of the Gamers! anime series, first broadcast on September 28, 2017.
Short Summary Edit
- While at a training camp with the other Gamers, Aguri questions whether games are actually any fun for how expensive they are, particularly in regards to downloadable content (DLC). While everyone's arguments just seem to confuse her further, Keita's fondness for a bad game his parents bought for him helps her understand it a little.
Detailed Summary Edit
By order of appearance:
- Eiichi Misumi
- Riki Misumi (First and only appearance)
- Keita Amano
- Karen Tendō
- Gakuto Kase
- Niina Ōiso
- Chiaki Hoshinomori
- Tasuku Uehara
Major Events Edit
- Eiichi shared his backstory before he met Karen and the Game Club.
- He entered the TVGT and faced his adoptive sister, Riki Misumi.
- The Gamers gang went on a training camp.
- Aguri and the others argued if DLCs are worth buying for.
- Total Video Game Tournament (TVGT), the gaming tournament that Eiichi entered, is based from the Evolution Championship Series, popularly known as EVO, an annual e-sports event in which the top gamers, particularly in the fighting genre, compete.
- The last figure shown resembles Farhan, Rancho and Raju (from left to right) from the famous 2009 Bollywood film, 3 Idiots. The phrase they shout is きっと、うまくいく (Kitto, Umaku Iku), the film's Japanese release title.